Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here it goes...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but I feared that I would not be interesting enough for anyone to want to read! I have decided to throw caution to the wind and just do it. So here it goes...
I am 21 years old and I have recently graduated from college. I now teach 2nd grade at an Islamic school. I have 22 little kiddies who I absolutely adore! Teaching is one of my passions and cooking and baking is my other. I love making people happy through food. Watching people enjoy my food makes me happier than even eating myself!  I hope to share my passion for cooking, my knowledge, and any techniques I can through this blog.
Thanks for embarking on this journey with me!
-Yasmin ياسمين

5 comments:

  1. You remind me of the movie Julie and Julia, which I loved! She posted everyday as she cooked her way through Julia Child's cookbook. How will you get your recipes? How will you proceed? You need to be as disciplined with this as youy plan on being with your running. I support you and can't wait to read along as the year progresses--you are already off to an amazing start.

    amy

    Your number one fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not come up with a plan yet for how I will proceed.. I need to work one out! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww mashaAllah habibati. This is all amazing. I will definitely try your recipes. they look so delicious and yummy and i know how good your food is :p. i would still like to try that chicken recipe you made in egypt at the end of our trip. i didn't get any but everyone was talking about how delicious it was. much success love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tasnimy!! Follow me publicly so I can see you on my home page! I am glad you are reading this...inshallah we can keep up with each other!

    ReplyDelete