Thursday, February 2, 2012

MIA

I know it has been months since my last entry...but I have ventured back here to let you all know that I am still alive and that I do intend to continue this blog (...I hope). It has been almost a year since I posted, and the reason for that is I have been extremely busy! I left my job teaching 2nd grade to pursue a masters degree in teaching English as a second language full time. I have also been a kindergarten aide at a public school since September. So with work, school, and general life things, I have really not had the time or desire to update this blog. But the desire to ramble on and have people listen (...if anyone actually reads this) led me back here...oh, and the desire to share my love of food and cooking...

So for now, I am back. I hope to at least update this blog weekly, but we shall see how that goes...no promises are being made.

Super Bowl Sunday is just 2 days away and in my next post, I will showcase the yummy foods I will be making to take with me to my best friend's party. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're back! Now I can actually start learning how to cook.

    ReplyDelete